Posted Sept 8- St. Louis Trippers- Let's Finalize

Posted Sept 8- St. Louis Trippers- Let's Finalize

• Total voters

Roses

Cathlete
From the posts so far, I think we can narrow it down to these two Saturdays. We have a couple of gals that have stated the Galleria sounds good. Any other suggestions or is that great with everyone else? So far, if I'm tracking accurately, 10-1 is the most popular, but I haven't heard from Jessica who I believe is celebrating a birthday that weekend so maybe 10-8 might get the most of us ladies.

Hi Angie- I don't live in O'Fallon, just shop there a lot. I live over an hour from there. If I lived there I'm afraid I'd shop to much and max out my credit cards ;)

Okay gals, lets get this finalized! Who-hooo this will be fun.

Sami

If the Oct 1st works best for everyone then I will be there. I'm excited to meet some Catheites! btw Casa on the Grill at Galleria is fabulous.

Jessica

I am in for Oct. 1. I will probably have my son's b-day party on 10/8.

I am so excited!! Shopping that might not involve Wal-Mart is a very intriging concept for somebody that lives out in the sticks!

Tina

I voted Octover 1st, but can do either weekend.

I LOVE Casa on the Grill at Galleria. Ummmmm! :9

Autumn

Where is the Galleria?

Right now, it looks as if either weekend will work for me.

Do you need my email address?

Hey Sami...10/1 at the Galleria sounds good to me!! Just about any other weekend in October would work for me as well, so I'm pretty flexible.

Hey!!! Thanks SO much for the pix...I just got them today. You're such a sweetie! I've got some too, some of the same poses I'm sure you guys have, lol, but I'll send you what I have of you as well! I will also try to post them when I get the chance! :)

Terry

10/1 at the Galleria sounds great with me. Pretty flexible though if that date doesn't work with everyone.

Can I come??? Wish I could. Have a great time. Sounds like oodles of FUN!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Thanks Terry! That's sweet! I can't wait to see pix from your fun time together. Each of you eat a bite for me okay?
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Yes! That would be way cool to have you there Debbie :D !

I guess it looks like October 1st at the Galleria wins for the St. Louis outing. You city gals take over now and help us get there and pick out a good restaurant to meet at around 11 for lunch.

Sami

LOL Sami, this "city gal" has only been to Galleria, I think, once, but I seem to remember there's a Cheesecake Factory out there? Maybe someone else who knows for sure can confirm/correct, lol...anyway, I'm game for wherever everyone wants to go! :)

Thanks, Sarah!! Heck, they DO have a Cheesecake Factory...and a California Pizza Kitchen, and a St. Louis Bread among others...any of it sounds good...I'll throw Cheesecake Factory out there for 11:00 on 10/1? Sound good to everyone? Or if anybody would rather go to one of the others, I'll do that too! LOL

I would love to do the Cheesecake Factory on 10/1 but am also open to the other restaraunts too.

Sounds like fun.

Happy Friday!

Just bumping to page 1.

All dates are good with me and the Galleria is a nice spot too. I can't wait to get together! :D

Angie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.