post twin pregnancy

matthewwatkins

I have exercised 5-6 days a week since high school, and I considered myself to be in very good shape. I have been a size 4-6 for as long as I can remember. I gained 38 pounds with my twin pregnancy. I discovered cathe a few months into my pregnancy. Although I had to modify much of her workout, I continued to workout until the last few weeeks of my pregnancy. (I delivered by urgent c-section at 35 weeks.) After the designated time of recuperation, I bought my collection of cathe dvds and got to work. I am in better shape than I ever have been and am actually in a size 2 without dieting. I have not been to the gym in the in several months and rely exclusively on cathe dvds. My twins are 15 months old and I have never felt or looked better in my life.

Hi,

I just read your post and want to say congratulations - on your fitness and your twins! I have 11 month old twins, who were born at 35 weeks also. (I also have a 3 yr old daughter.) I'm interested in what your workout schedule is like. Do you workout during naps, or in the evenings after they are asleep? Timing is a problem for me now. I've shed my pregnancy weight, I just need to get toned again. Would you mind posting your workout schedule or rotation?

Congrats again!
Tricia

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.