PLYO MAX!

Lunacat

Cathlete
Does that not just strike fear into your hearts? I, for one, would love to have a Cathe workout that was full of plyo scissors, plyo jacks, non-stop jumping, etc. Sort of a high impact, anaerobic workout. Anyone else think this kind of torture would be fun?

I am just loveing this idea! This is actually something like what I was hoping LO-MAX would've been. A lot of great plyo moves but are done on the floor instead of the step! Please, Cathe! Please consider this idea!

Sanchia

LOL Luna that was definitely my first reaction--"is this chick nuts?"

But after I overcame my initial fear I guess yeah, a plyo max would be a great workout albeit one I would only do when I was feeling my very best.

Okay, I'm in fear Cathe will see this and DO IT! I would have to buy it because I'm definitely Cathe addicted and would have to do it - but it would KILL me.;)

Sam

This is such a great idea. I have been searching for a video like this, but the ones I've looked into do not have great reviews. I think Cathe would kick our butts.

I love Plyo X as well, partly because it doesn't include many (two, in fact) "jump as high as you can" plyo moves, but has agility moves and other types of plyo moves.

Kathryn I'm with you in loving Plyo X, its probably my favorite from the P90X series. But what worries me is that Cathe would take it WWAAAAAYY up a few notches ;)

Sam

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.