Plyo Legs

I just started Mesocycle 3 on Sunday and did the Plyo Legs disk this morning. Although I would love to be able to do the plyo portions of the workout, I had to think of other things to do instead to modify. I pretty much ran out of things to do and do skater hops to the side for several of the plyo parts.

I am thinking that I either need to do another leg workouts, combine all of the weight portions in this one and do them twice (leaving out the plyo parts), or come up with a modified move to do for all of the plyo sections.

My left knee hates jumping and high impact moves. For cardio, I stick to kickboxing. I can typically get in one step workout every week or other week if I watch the moves (no turning quickly, jumping...)

Any advice? Anyone have this problem? I was worried about this when STS was first announced and waited to buy it because of this reason. I want to try to stick to the program as planned, but have to listen to my left knee. I don't care for the squat rack leg workouts. I don't have a squat rack and the exercises are so boring in those. I enjoyed the weight portion of plyo legs.

OK. Enough rambling. Can anyone help a girl with a temperamental left knee?

~Thanks~

I have no advice, just wanted to share that I did plyo legs yesterday too - Meso 3 started out with a bang :). It gave me grief because it was a full blown cardio workout for me and I had to pause a few times but I did all of it. My knees hurt today too but overall not as fried out as after the tri sets. I will do the squat routine on friday and see what happens.
I'm sorry for your left knee. But since we are on the same page I decided to offer some sympathy, if nothing else!
Hang in there, we must finish strong!
Best: Krasy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.