Plyo HiiT Two

owltx

Cathlete
So I finished this one yesterday - whoa! It is hard - but great! This one uses the step, which almost always gets my heart rate up faster than any floor work, but on this one my heart rate really soared. They are jumping super fast in the beginning, on and off the step, and I was puffing keeping up. Everyone had great energy, and Cathe was really encouraging allowing me to "stay in the game". This one will be a favorite for sure, up there with the original Cathe HiiT 40/20 for when I need a fast-n-furious.

-Stephanie

I enjoyed this one sooo much! It's a little masterpiece. It combines new moves with older ones ( fast feet straddles!!! Power turning squats!!!) and I felt like moving really fast on memory lane... As Cathe says " a blast from the past" mixed in a new way. Felt my heart rate going up up up, sweated a lot and felt energized at the end. Two thumbs up!

Just finished!!!! For me, this is now Cathe's hardest workout. I had to modify some moves and moved slower on some because I could not keep up and keep good form. If I kept up with Cathe, those are some that I modified. If feel a little sad :( that I could not keep up but now I have a goal to reach. I have only lower body circuit to complete and then I have tried them all. Love this new series!!:)

For me, this is now Cathe's hardest workout.

Although I find this hard, I find the Lower Body Circuit much more difficult. I pretty much use the same weights as Cathe (except for those static lunges- legs too wobbly for lunges with 20# DBs). This one IMO is tougher.

But hey, we all have our strengths and weaknesses. Mine I guess is lower body circuits :)

Although I find this hard, I find the Lower Body Circuit much more difficult. I pretty much use the same weights as Cathe (except for those static lunges- legs too wobbly for lunges with 20# DBs). This one IMO is tougher.

But hey, we all have our strengths and weaknesses. Mine I guess is lower body circuits :)
You're right, lower body circuit is harder. I had not done that when I posted the other thought about plyo #2. I forgot about lower body circuit. Plyo #2 is the second hardest workout in this series. My biggest issue with plyo #2 is the jumping up so fast onto the step. I can jump and down from the step but not at the pace Cathe is.

You're right, lower body circuit is harder. I had not done that when I posted the other thought about plyo #2. I forgot about lower body circuit. Plyo #2 is the second hardest workout in this series. My biggest issue with plyo #2 is the jumping up so fast onto the step. I can jump and down from the step but not at the pace Cathe is.

I don't see this as an issue: as long as you are doing the same move, jump up and down at the speed and intensity you can manage without falling flat on your face. A hair of a second slower than Cathe? No big deal.

Clare

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.