Please take a gander at my rotation.

getfitnow2004

What do you think? For the rest of May I would like to try this rotation. I like to mix thinks up a lot and really do not want to do the same rotation week after week. I am new to Cathe and have her Body Blast series minus the Timesaver, Intensity Series minus the Terminator and the CTX series all on DVD. I am currently 30 pounds overweight and I am an intermediate to advanced exerciser. I have gained 20 pounds within the last year and I will be 40 in September. My goal this month is to lose 10 pounds with clean eating. Is this possible on this rotation? Also, is this enough cardio to lose weight. I will probably walk 3 miles on my days off. My problem areas are my thighs, abs and butt.

Sunday - KPC
Monday - PLB
Tuesday - PUB
Wednesday - IMAX2
Thursday - Off
Friday - Cardio and Weights
Saturday - Legs and Glutes.

Sunday - KPC
Monday - SS
Tuesday - PP
Wednesday - Bootcamp
Thursday - Off
Friday - ME
Saturday - Legs and Glutes.

Sunday - Power Circuit
Monday - 10-10-10
Tuesday - Kickbox
Wednesday - All Step
Thursday - Off
Friday - Leaner Legs
Saturday - Step and Intervals.

So what do you think? I will take any advice.

Thanks,

Anne:)

Hi Anne,

Looks like a wonderful rotation. I have two comments I'd like to share.

1) I would switch Push Pull and Bootcamp around on the second week. Two endurance workouts in a row might be a bit much.

2) Possibly consider dropping the 3 mile walk on your day off. This is a pretty intense rotation and you should really have a rest day. If you feel like you must do something, how about some ab segments tacked together or some stretching/yoga to keep all the hard working muscles long and limber?

Just my two cents!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.