Please say a prayer for my friend

Winter

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

I have a wonderful friend who found out that she has cancer last Thursday. She is in Mayo clinic in Rochester, MN. It is everywhere -liver, pancrease, back, face - everywhere. It is a very fast growing cancer. The outlook is grim. She has many, many people praying for her and I thought you all could help.

Her name is Karla. It is hard to be in a room with her and not laugh all the time. She is 42 and has a wonderful husband and two daughthers that are 16 and 19.

Please say a quick prayer for her. She needs a miracle.

Greatly appreciated,
Winter

Dear Winter,
I am so sorry to hear about your friend. I will keep her, her family and you in my prayers
Annette

Dear Winter:

I will most certainly say a prayer for your friend and keep her in my thoughts. Stay strong. Miracles do happen.

Nicole

Hi Winter

I will say a prayer for Karla, her family and you as well. Karla is blessed to have such a wonderful and thoughtful friend. God bless!

My prayers are definately with your friend...and with you as well so that you may be strong for her.

~Wendy~

We don't stop laughing because we grow old; We grow old because we stop laughing...Put more laughter into your life.

Hi Winter,

I will certainly put your friend Karla into my prayers, & will pass it along to my prayer group, and they will all pass it along.

Miracles can & do happen. Karla is lucky to have you as her friend.

Let us know how she's doing, & how you're doing too.

Ruth

Will do. Thinking of you all and sending my best. She's blessed to have you as a friend and I can tell you're lucky to have her as a friend too. HUGS to you Winter!!!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.