Please read...I need a step!

LB

Cathlete
Ok, I wouldn't normally do this, but I'm desperate. Would anyone be willing to buy me a step at Sam's Club and send it to me? I would send you the money before you ship (of course). We even joined Sam's Club but ours doesn't have any. I now have the old Jane Fonda step and it's just too short for strength work and Cathe's tapes too. It's starting to really strain my back and neck, so if anyone is willing, please e-mail me.
Unfortunately, I can't afford to buy one at the regular price right now. I live in Arizona.
Laura

hey LB

<center><font size="1" color="#ff0000">LAST EDITED ON Mar-20-00 AT 12:53PM (EST)</font></center>

I will check my local Sam's today. I haven't been there in ages. If I see one, I will buy it then contact you via e-mail. I am glad to help. I will make my Sam's run before naptime today and contact you by this evening. -susan p

P.S. if I buy one and you already have worked something out, I can either return it or e-mail Lora who as I recall has been wanting a step and doesn't have a Sam's either. OR, I could always put it on the exchange! hehe. Never any need for good cheap fitness equipment to go to waste around here!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.