PLEASE READ...HOTEL REQUEST

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Road Trippers (just loving the sound of that :) )

Paul, over at the Fairfield and Residential Inn is highly requesting that when you book your room at the hotel that you PLEASE tell him if your roomate is also attending the Road Trip (along with their name). This will help him greatly in accomodating us as well as knowing how many rooms he has available for other non road trip guests at the hotel. Thank you in advance for you help.

I already registered online and there wasn't a spot to list my room mate. Should I just call Fairfield and ask for Paul and let him know?

Fairfield Inn

I made my reservation via telephone with a very nice person named Michelle. I didn't request a specific room type -- king or double -- nor did she ask. She also didn't ask if I'd be sharing.

Please call them back, if you don't mind, and tell them that Paul (who is handling the road trip hotel accomodations) specifically asked you to let him know. Ask them to make note of your roomate in their computer system.

Thanks so much!

nope- no roomie for Deb! They cause WAAAYYYY too much trouble!

I told them that I would have a RT roomie they asked her name (also Jenn) and I got giggled at. Hmm... two Jenn's... funny? Not so funny if we showed her our pop pop duck! lol :p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.