please help..

arwenn97

Hi everyone!!

Well I rarely post here,but i do read a lot of what is said in the forums. I really need help. i don't know who else to ask or were to put this question (which forum)But i started school and this semester is really.. I have not been getting to much sleep. I'm really press with time. i'm also a mother of two. i only have an hour or less to exercise. i was wondering if anyone can help me create a rotation. A rotation for fat loss and strengh. i really need this.

thank you very much.

PS:
i have all the body blast series
"" "" Intensity series
drill max
body max 2
body fusion
butts ans gutts
low impact circuit
4 Day Split DVD series
Low Impact Step + Total Body Sculpting DVD
Hardcore Series: Low Max DVD
Hardcore Series: Kick Max DVD
Hardcore Series: Muscle Max DVD
Hardcore Series: Imax 3
Gym Style: Back, Shoulders and Biceps DVD
Gym Style Legs DVD
Hardcore Series:Core Max DVD
Hardcore Series:Stetch Max DVD
Basic Step + Body Fusion DVD
Gym Style Chest & Triceps DVD
Cross Train Xpress DVD

Did you ever try Cathe's 4DS rotation (November 2007)? It's only 4 days (with an optional 5th day of cardio). The only workout that takes over an hour is the kickbox/legs workout, which you could split into 2 workouts if you don't have time. A lot of people had great results with this rotation. You can also use the CTX series. The workouts also take only an hour each. You can do them pretty much as designed (a workout each day).

Also check the index to Cathe rotations in this forum. There are several other rotations that take less than an hour each day (see the December 06 and December 06 rotations).

Good luck!

CTX may be your best bet. All workouts are an hour or less.
Second choice- 4DS you can do the weights seperate from the cardio or as is. It also has many premixes that would work for you.

Good luck
Deanie

thank you

thank you, to both of you, for responding.I'm sorry I didn't respond soon, i was very busy. thank you again. so much..

RE: thank you

You have so many options. Pre-mixes are your answers.

For example, you could decide to work with one series, then look at the pre-mixes and design something.

hardcore Gymstyles have premixes that run between 32 min. That could be your weight work. Choose cardio premixes that are shorter.

Intensity series has the pyramid upper split which is under an hour. You could save time by skipping the abs and the next day doing abs and a short cardio. The cardio only of C&W is a great short cardio and then you could do the weights only as a weight workout.

You can make up your own total body workout with chapters by choosing two exercises per body part and skipping the rest or just do two sets instead of three.

Step/jump/pump could be broken down so that one day you do the step, next day just the weight work and the next day cardio only or you could do the cardio and weights only pre-mix and the next day rest or stretch. There are so many options.

Pick a series - plan to get in a week 3 cardio, two or three weight workouts and some stretches. Search around for shorter pre-mixes and if you find you have extra time, just do a longer workout.

Doing total body workouts or circuit workouts is a good option so that if there are days you can't get to a workout, at least you worked out the entire body the last workout session. Does that make sense?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.