Please help with son's school project

lynda

Cathlete
The 4th grade of my son's school is having a United States postcard race. The first class to get a postcard sent from all 50 states wins. I know there are Catheites all over the U.S., so if any of you can help, please send a postcard to:

Daniel Savickas
c/o Mrs. Cozic
McKinley School
500 First Street
Westfield, NJ 07090-4123

You can write someting interesting about the state on the postcard and tell what the state capital is. We would really appreciate any help you can give us.

Thanks!

Lynda and Daniel

Hi Lynda and Daniel,

What a fun project! I'd be happy to send you a postcard from Ohio, the Buckeye State. Is there a deadline?

Michele:)

Dang. Christine beat me to it!! But maybe she'll sign my name, too... ;)

GO CALIFORNIA!!!! WAHOO!!!!!

I'll send one from the Tarheel State, North Carolina!! I'll try to get by the post office this afternoon before they close and get it out.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!! To answer your question about a deadline, the first class to get all 50 states or whoever has the most by February 28th wins, so it's sort of a deadline. I will be looking forward to seeing your cards!

Lynda

I'll send one from Virginia. :) I can also send one from Washington, D.C. so he can get extra credit! (I'll have a co-worker sign it.)

Becky

That's a good question. It would be a shame to lose the contest because we overlooked our own state! What do New Jersey postcards have pictured on them? Oil and petrochemical refineries? Just kidding. I actually love it here in the Garden State.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.