Please help with chossing a step DVD

Fitnil

Hi all!
I love step cardio and I just tried the Basic Step and Fusion DVD and loved it. This is my first Chate video by the way. I consider myself an intermediate stepper, and have attended step classes for 5 years now. I would like to get a fun, sweating and not so complicated (choreography speaking) DVD. I am between Cardio Hits and Classic volume #1. My problem is that I find difficult to learn choreographies from watching the instructor looking in front. I am used to learn watching at the instructor looking back (like in a live class), so any help on chosing one of these will be greatly appreciated :p

My vote is for IMAX II. I just did IMAX III for the first time today and REALLY loved it. IMAX II is a super challenge with moves a tad bit more basic than IMAX III. Just my opinion, just my vote. Hope this helps!

Thanks for your suggestions! I coudn't resist so I just made a hole in my wallet and ordered both DVD's cardio Hits and Intensity series Vol 1. I have read so good reviews about Imax II that I want to try it as soon as possible!!

Nil

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.