Please help with a workout schedule

sme702

Cathlete
Hi Cathe

My schedule has changed and I can only workout Fridays through Mondays. Tues, Weds and Thurs are 14 hour days (with work and commute times, plus I just need time then with the kids before they and I go off to dreamland) and I'm too exhausted to workout.

With having three days off in a row, should I workout for longer times on the days I can? Should I do cardio only on days one and three and sculpting on days two and four? But if I do that can I still do my favorite workouts like cross-training and circuit training?

Please help me with a good workout schedule that will still benefit me with my continued fitness success!

Your help is greatly appreciated!!

Sheryl

Hi Sheryl! You can do cardio on all four days or just three of the four days. That's up to you. Yes, circuits are fine if you are not looking to build a lot of strength and are more focused on endurance. But I would put solid strength training in there at least every three weeks to maintain bone density.

Here is a three week sample:

WEEK ONE:

Friday: Drill Max

Saturday: Solid cardio of your choice

Sunday: Muscle Endurance(optional 30 minute cardio bonus of choice AFTER workout or later in that same day if you want a 4th cardio day).

Monday: Solid cardio of your choice

WEEK TWO:

Friday: Body Max 2

Saturday KPC

Sunday: MIC

Monday: Step, Jump and Pump

WEEK THREE:

Friday: Muscle Max

Sat: Drill Max (cardio only premix)

Sunday: Pyramid Upper Body plus 30 minutes cardio

Monday: Pyramid Lower Body plus 30 minutes of cardio

Hope this helps!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.