Please help me with a rotation:)

Momtoaaa

Hi, I still have about 15-20 pounds to lose and am so confused as which would be the best rotation. I have most of Cathes tapes except the hardcores. Well, I did just order Imax3, lowmax, The terminater and coremax. I am wondering if I should just do total body workouts 2-3 times a week w/cardio 5x a week *or* should I focus on building strength right now as well. I would love your advice. I do not want huge muscles, but I do want to look toned and defined without having to flex. Thanks for any help/advice you have. Thanks, Jenn

Hi Jenn. How long are your cardio sessions and when do you add the weight training sessions? I think that you should weight train 2-3 days a week at the moment. It doesn't have to be total body tapes exclusively (I love a rotation I do with PLB, PUB and ME for example). It is your choice if you would like to add short cardio sessions following weight training. You should also do intense cardio exclusively (just cardio; no weights) for 2-3 days a week until you lose the extra pounds. After you reach your goal then you can focus more on weight training. Maybe do a rotation where you weight train your body parts twice per week and you can also shorten your cardio sessions, but at the moment I think you should focus more on cardio.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.