Please help me buy a treadmill

timea3

Cathlete
I just need one with a powerfull motor, 10%-15% incline, 10-12 MPH and foldable.
How do I know it has a good motor?
I usually run 20 miles a week.

Thanks
Timea:)

Although I don't run as much as you do, I've heard from my girlfriends who do marathons that they like True Treadmills. They are really expensive though!

I only run about 3-7 miles a week, if that! I have a simple nordic track that has 0-10 mph and up to 12% incline.

Hope you find one you love!

Timea,

I bought mine online through www.smoothfitness.com and have not been disappointed. The price was good, warranty great and service was good. I've had it over 5 years and never a problem, runs great! I'm sure you can buy used as well, have you checked out craigslist, ebay, amazon, your local paper? You can also find them at qvc or hsn on easy pay I think and they have good reviews even if you don't buy from them.

Thank you ladies :)

Thanks for your responses. I just checked craigslist and I found a few good treadmills. I may end up with some craigslist stuff. :D
Shelley, I like your treadmill. :cool:
Sandra thanks for the link I learned a lot of thing reading the treadmill buying guide. Your treadmill looks good too. Is it quiet? I am also looking for a quiet one. I can only run when my daughter is sleeping. :p
bigbadbrandini I will check out those treadmills. I hope they are not too expensive. I know the expensive stuff is better I just don't want to spend that much now. :(

Thanks ladies one more time

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.