Please help I need a workout program

Candi777

I am 42. I was in the best shape of my life 6 years ago when I was beating out Cathe DVDs on monthly rotations. I was ready to compete for figure, THEN LIFE HAPPENED! My eating clean and workouts stopped. I am ready to get back into it. I am dedicated and know how to eat clean. I have been doing Beachbody Lean Beast and I am on week 10 of 12. I need to order. Another program and I miss Cathe!!! I used to have a very expensive collection of her DVDs and switched my routines monthly depending on how I was training. I can't order hundreds of her DVDs at one time, but I need to get started again. I am in fairly good shape and do my own HIHITtraining, along with one body part weights 6 days a week, advanced. I want my muscle definition back. Where I stopped with her programs was about the time she came out with her STS series. So much has came out since. I want to continue building muscle, lose the fat that's covering it up. I miss her awesome leg workouts. Idont have a high stepat this time. All that being said, can you recommend some killer workouts/programs of hers, maybe I can buy some bundles. I am more of the advanced level. I hope somebody or Cathe is reading this. Thanks for any suggestions!!!

If you have good internet, you should try her On Demand, then you can do what ever series you want to try. You can also get premixes and her Live classes. But for me, I really enjoyed her XTRAIN and Ripped with HiiT series. She also has a rotation mixing the 2 series.

Oh you have so many options!
Do you have STS? It's a daily deal. I have never done it but so many Cathletes seem to repeat it.

The March 2021 covers quite a bit of Cathe library so if that is what calls you, then your best bet would be as firemedic said check out Cathe's ondemand. :)

I'm a big fan of Xtrain and it sounds like a great path for you too, especially following the undulating rotation or the rotation mixing Xtrain with the Ripped with HIIT ( like firemedic suggested.)

If you have good internet, you should try her On Demand, then you can do what ever series you want to try. You can also get premixes and her Live classes. But for me, I really enjoyed her XTRAIN and Ripped with HiiT series. She also has a rotation mixing the 2 series.
I don't have good internet connection darn it! The best I can die right now is DVD. You another person both recommended the XTRAIN and Ripped with HiiT series. I am definitely gonna check these out on her page, so thank you VERY MUCH for the suggestion and taking the time to respond! I think I may check out the STS. also. I need some new workouts and good routines! Cathe has been my favorite for over 20 years!

Oh you have so many options!
Do you have STS? It's a daily deal. I have never done it but so many Cathletes seem to repeat it.

The March 2021 covers quite a bit of Cathe library so if that is what calls you, then your best bet would be as firemedic said check out Cathe's ondemand. :)

I'm a big fan of Xtrain and it sounds like a great path for you too, especially following the undulating rotation or the rotation mixing Xtrain with the Ripped with HIIT ( like firemedic suggested.)
I have always wanted to try the STS series so I will probably order it. I'm gonna check out the Xtrain and Ripped with HiiT. If it looks good and challenging I will order it! Thanks for the suggestions. I had a lot of Cathe favorites. Her workouts had my legs so defined, I have lost the definition. I have limited equipment now, but am gonna build that back up. I loved her PLB, GSL, B&G for legs and mixes Bodymax and HSC for good cardio along with those. I'm excited to get back to doing Cathe again!

Lady Vol Fan and Firemedic, I have been looking on Cathe's site and its a lot different than it used to be. She used to display all of here DVDs and series packages with price and a full description. Her site is harder to maneuver around now. I can't find a detailed description of the STS or the XTRAIN. No pictures or detailed description of ear h workout. This sucks!

I see I have to go to shopecathe.com for the details. Just tell me, does STS include cardio or is it just weight training. Also, the same question for the XTRAIN ripped HIIT??? Thanks!

I am not sure what device you are using. But from this forum you click on home

Then shop

Then DVDs

Then series

Each listing has clips and descriptions and then you click on the thumbnail for the each workout to get more in depth descriptions including premix listings.

Here's Xtrain
https://shop.cathe.com/cathe-friedrich-xtrain-full-body-home-workout-dvd-program-s/103.htm

Here's STS
https://shop.cathe.com/workout-routines-sts-fitness-training-s/78.htm

Here's Ripped with HIIT
https://shop.cathe.com/Cathe-Ripped-With-HiiT-DVDs-s/118.htm

Thanks, I found them. Ill be ordering BOTH bundles/series!!! I will have 0ver 50 Dvds to start my collection again. This should keep me bust through summer!!! Your awesome for getting back to me.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.