playing dvds on my computer-???

tracye

Hi !!

I do not have a programmable dvd, but I was wondering (for any computer brain out there) is there any way to run a dvd and program it to play in the order you want, like on a programmable dvd player?? and if so how??

thanks
tracye

I"m certainly not a computer brain, but I do play my yoga DVDs on my lap top at work during my lunch hr. Sometimes I do KM leg drills during lunch too. DVD plays just fine, I use the mouse to click on the chaper I want to play

Out DVD layer broke on Christmas day last, and since then we have been playing all DVDs on my Mac lap top through the regular TV. WOrks just fine with all Cathe DVDs. What computer do you have?

Hi again... thanks for your replys...

I should clarify and say that I have no problem playing the dvds on my computer... but what I want to do is Program them to create the workout I want.... do you know how to do that????

thanks...tracye

> I have no problem playing the
>dvds on my computer... but what I want to do is Program them
>to create the workout I want.... do you know how to do
>that????
>

Unless you have a programmable DVD player, I don't think you can.
You could always write down the chapter numbers you want to program in the order in which you need to play them, then pick and choose chapters as the workouts progresses. (Some DVD players make this easier, because you can switch to a different chapter easily using the remote control to enter the chapter number. How your computer handles this depends on the software program you're using.)

Some laptops have a video output jack that allows you to plug into a TV's video in jack. If your laptop has a SVGA jack (the type you would plug a standard computer monitor into) than you will need an adapter between the laptop and the TV.

Dave

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.