Pirates of the Caribbean - Dead Man's Chest

allwildgirl

Cathlete
Okay, is anyone else as ridiculously excited about this movie as I am?

I have my tickets for the Friday evening show already. I can't wait.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm...... Capt. Jack Sparrow}(

I'm excited too! DS, he just turned 4, thinks he is Capt. Sparrow. He wants us to call him that. However, I probably won't get to see the movie for a while. Enjoy the show!

I can't wait, either, although I don't think that I can convince DH to go. He didn't enjoy the first one too much.:(

I have been looking forward to this movie ever since I found out that they had started filming :7

Did you know they filmed this one PLUS another sequel (in which Keith Richards plays Johnny Depp's father:p) at the same time? So we have another one to look forward to after this!

Jack Sparrow: [Wakes up and sees Elizabeth burning the rum] No! Not good! Stop! Not good! What are you doing? You burned all the food, the shade... the rum!
Elizabeth: Yes, the rum is gone.
Jack Sparrow: Why is the rum gone?
Elizabeth: One: because it is a *vile* drink that turns even the most respectable men into complete scoundrels. Two: that signal is over a thousand feet high. The entire royal navy is out looking for me, do you think there is even the slightest chance they wont see it?
Jack Sparrow: But why is the rum gone?

:D

Yes, so excited about another JD movie! I have to admit though that I skipped The Libertine. It just looked cheesy!! Was I wrong to miss that one Shelley? I usually LOVE JD movies. I think Sleepy Hollow is one of my all time favs!

Carolyn

I am so happy that I'm not the only one barely waiting for this movie to be released. I loved, loved, loved the first one and I don't care if I have to go by myself, I'm going to see this movie. I never really found Johnny Depp that attractive until the first pirates movie. There is just something about the way he plays that part and the way he looks. I now look at him in a totally different way. (I'm not sure what that says about me, but oh well). For those of you who are going Friday please give the rest of us who have to wait a review. I'm glad I'm in good company in my love for these movies.:D

i am there too....very excited....the dvd is already on my christmas wish list to join the first one in my collection. i will knock kids out of my way to get the best seat in the theatre!!! when johnny depp is the prize, not even kids are safe....

The theatre near me is showing a midnight show tomorrow night, my daughter (age 20) & I will go if we are up. If not, we are planning to go to an early show on Monday, hopefully the crowds will be ok by then. I am sooooooooo looking forward to this movie, I loved the first one, Depp is so sexy
Karen }( }( }( }( }(

Keith Richards was supposed to play his father in this one but they were on tour. In fact, the Jack Sparrow character is loosely based on Keith Richards, Johnny Depp said this in an interview I either saw or read, can not remember now.
Karen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.