PinnerTest

desertambrosia

Cathlete
Does anyone have any experience with the PinnerTest? I received an email from Tony Gentilcore, with a $30 discount. Evidently, it's a blood test for food intolerances. At $490, it's pricey, but has great reviews. I found a Tamara Jordan demo video on You Tube. I've done food elimination "diets," and came up with an intolerance to wheat. But, that was a couple of years ago. Lately, I've been eating my homemade whole wheat bread with no problem. I've read that intolerance to a food can be temporary. So, I'm tempted. Any info appreciated.

Last edited:
I'm intolerant to a " lack of it",food that is. When I gradually lost all that weight last year, I tested low on zinc. I took a zinc supplement and as of Thursday I was up 30# from my low. I feel and look so much better..( well, the look part is relative!!) Karen, I did see an article that stated that wheat intolerance may improve with less stress.. alteration of enzyme activity due to stress was reason proposed. Homemade bread is tough to give up!!! Hoping the good roll continues!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.