Pictures of baby Max - finally

Fitnik

Cathlete
I am really hoping this works - I am useless at scanning, downloading etc..

Will post more when I can scan them!!

Your friend in fitness, Fitnik

I think you have to put a link to a webpage where you have the pictures... there are some free sites. I use babiesonline.com

RE: Thanks!

Fitnik- he is absolutely gorgeous! WOW! Congratulations!
And I love those pictures of you showing how you really can't tell you were pregnant until you see the profile! That is awesome.
Thanks for posting!
Lisa
14 weeks along w/ #1

Hi Fitnik! Oh look how precious he is. Coochie coo! And you look incredible too. You were all belly. What great photo's. Thanks for sharing.

Well, I'm glad you figured all the frustrating techinical stuff out. It is enjoyable to see baby pictures. Max is really cute. You can see just how small he is compared to his carrier! And you looked pretty good too. Congratulations! Gina

Fitnik - he is SO cute :)! What a precious little bundle of love. And you are beautiful! You certainly were all belly. Congratulations again on baby Max.

Sandi
(39 weeks & counting for our little guy :))

Fitnik,

Max is adorable. I love those cheeks. You looked great too.

Congratulations to your family!

Sheila

Sheila S. Watkins, MLSci.
Founder and National Program Director
Healthy Moms(R)Fitness

Fitnik,

Max is adorable. I love those cheeks. You looked great too.

Congratulations to your family!

Sheila

Sheila S. Watkins, MLSci.
Founder and National Program Director
Healthy Moms(R)Fitness

Love the pics!

I've been dying to see pictures of Max (I get very attached to all the babies and moms on this forum) and I must say he is adorable. Look at all that hair, my goodness!

RE: What a hunk!

He is so beautiful!!!! And I just love that belly photo of you. You are positivly glowing! I can see why you lost your weight so fast because you are all belly in that photo.

Take tons of photos, my baby is 6 months old and is just growing likea week!!

Thanks for sharing the pictures. I just love babies :)
Marci

Hi Fitnik,
It's great to see your pictures - you really couldn't tell you were pregnant from the back!! Max is absolutely adorable - you must be so proud!
Take care!
Kaz xx

Today Is The Tomorrow We Worried About Yesterday And All Is Well.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.