pics of baby Tori

Hi there--

I signed up, but I cannot seem to find the photos. I'd love to see your beautiful little baby:). Maybe you can tell me what I am doing wrong.

Maggie

Oh rats...Maggie..try this link...I am new to snapfish so i wasnt sure which link to use...I will have hubby try to help and see whats up..grrrr....I know its so simple too...

It's okay--I'm no good with computer stuff at all. You'll get it figured out, I'm sure:)

Maggie

Ah, ok...I need to send it to specific e-mails...wont allow me to post a general link...well....if you guys are interested..let me know and i can send them individually....sorry bout that

Hi there--

I got the pictures! What a sweet and beautiful little baby. I can tell how much you are enjoying her. The time goes by fast. Savor it.

Maggie:)

There is no love like mother love--at least that I've experienced. When we had our first child, it was so intense it almost scared me.

Maggie

Maggie,

I was so worried that i wouldnt have the motherly instinct...well...as soon as I heard her cry..something took over me...i never felt anything like it...it is very intense and the feeling of protectiveness is just overwhelming...babies are so innocent and dependent..it is truly amazing how strong a mother's love is..

I FINALLY got my computer "fixed" so I could view the photos. Tori is adorable. I can see why she's your little angel:)

The only pic I'm not so sure I care for is the one where she's in the Yankees outfit- she'd look much better in a Cub's outfit;) But then again, you don't want to raise your child to accept defeat as a way of life;(

Thanks Wendy! Actually, she and i are Mets fans..however, my co-worker felt obligated to get her the Yanks outfit..lol...it was only for the pics...hehehheh

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.