Pic of the Day - 7-10-00

SNM Videos

Administrator
Kickbox.jpg

This picture is from the Kickboxing Cross Train Express video. From left to right: Lisa, Cathe Rhonda

Wow, wow, wow!!!!

Omigosh, yet another INCREDIBLE picture of the ladies!! Wow!!!

Um, when are these tapes shipping again????? I can't wait!!!!!!!!!

I know you guys keep hearing this from us..but!

All three of the ladies ABs in that photo are incredible! Please tell us they come with the 6-pack! Extra kudos to Lisa's definition..it really shows through in this pic. I also love the fierce look in the Cardio Kicks pics...LOVE IT!

And one more time...those aren't hotskins pants are they??? Cathes..that is.

nancy:O)

Oh yeah!

I am just getting ready to change to work out and thought I would check to see if there was a pic of the day. Yippee!

Talk about motivation!

Suzanne M.

hotskins pants

Hi Nancy, I *think* those are hotskins pants... I remember seeing pants like that on the site when I ordered my flare pants (you know, the one Cathe wears in Circuit Max *heehee*).

Photos

The pictures look great, and they are motivating.
I can't wait to get the videos because the photos make them look like they are so much fun and tough. The pictures look so nice, I bought new work out clothes w/the pants to match.

Hi Nancy!

No, these pants are not the Hotskins pants. They are by OTOMIX. If you are interested in them, I can save you some time by telling you that they are called Performance Boot Pants/style # 626/ $38.00. Phone # is 800-701-7867. These pants run a little larger than the hotskins pant and are not quite as low cut. The hot skins are cut just below the navel while these performance pants cover the navel. Thanks for the compliments!

Thanks Cathe:O)

Love 'em..and they look so cute on you!

nancy:O)

I CAN'T wait for these workouts!!!!!

But I have to, ordered DVDs... this is going to be tough for me... but I'm sure the wait is worth it... Look at those muscles!!!!! I need my crosstrainers-- NOW!!!.... Love those outfits by the way.

Lydia

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.