Photo Archiving?

brickhouse

Cathlete
Has anyone here used a service for Archiving photos/negatives? I started doing it myself but it was frustrating and I wasn't getting good quality with the equipment and software I have.

I know there are cons about sending beloved photos in the mail to strangers but I just do not have the patience to do it all myself!

Services I'm considering are: scanmyphotos.com and digmypics.com

TIA!
Jeanette

Quick word of advice...Get "techie" teenagers! LOL!

Sorry, no REAL help there, but our girls do all of our computer archiving for us...
MJ in MN

Hi Jeanette,

I was browsing the site and saw your question about photo scanning. I have worked at DigMyPics.com for four years now and I have to say it is a really great company. The customer service is excellent and the product is a high quality, high resolution scan.

A lot of customers have come up against the same issues that you have and they have turned to us. We keep you updated along the process by email and our Real Time Scanning progress page where you can see scans of your order.

Also, we are running a really great deal right now! For the New Year 2010, you get 20% off media and 10% off scanning services. Enter code 2010 on the order form.

If you have any questions please give us a call or email [email protected] and one of my colleagues would be more than happy to help you.

Thanks!
Julie
www.digmypics.com

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.