Petite workout clothing

sbigelow

Cathlete
Cathe-

I love your videos- I have been working out with your videos for over a year and love seeing the results. I am a petite girl-5 ft.-109 lbs and have a hard time finding workout pants that fit. Everything is usually too long. Any suggestions- maybe I am just not looking in the right places.

Thanks

Hi! Not Cathe but I'm petite too. I've found that Avia boot cut workout pants fit well length-wise as do Jockey. Also, Victoria's Secret has some great workout pants that you can get in size XS with a shorter inseam, 29 1/2" I think. If you have a TJ Maxx near you, they always have a great selection of Avia, Nike, Reebok and Everlast for 1/2 price. I think the pants Cathe and crew wear are from Hotskins.

I used to always complain about having to hem everything until a friend of mine, who is 6' tall in barefeet, told me that at least hemming is an option. For her, everything was too short and there was no way to add to the length! :)

Lorrie

Thanks for the info, I am short too and get really frustrated that all the workout pants are long enough for me to wrap up around my head :eek:!! I have been having my sister hem them. Having work clothes hemmed was one thing, when I had to start doing my work out clothes too - that was just frustrating. :)

Dawn

Hi! I am 5'2" but I have a shorter torso and longer legs so my leg length is actuall that of someone who is 5'3(and 3/4 inches). I have my best luck with Avia Select pants. Urban Sportswear makes an XSmall which is shorter in leg length too. The hotskins pants were a good length after I washed them. Good luck, I know it can be frustrating.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.