Personal Rotation - Wed 11-30

luvtorun

Cathlete
Yesterday was IMAX3, that one goes so fast!! I guess because you get practically no recovery time between intervals! I also added on upper body from the Body Blast Timesaver.

No abs though Becky, so you got me yesterday.;) :) I ran out of gas after upper body and went to bed at 8:15. I was exhausted after my 2 a.m. wake up!! I slept 'til 5:20 this morning. I feel human again!

Today is MM but I don't have it so ME for me:)

Have a great last day of November everyone!

Good Morning Everyone, And OMG yes, tomorrow is DECEMBER!!!!!!!!!

WOW!

Cathe posted her December rotation and I for sure am on board with that one! Great thinking & great rotation, as always!!
For those of you starting it.......when will you?

I haven't chosen my workout for today yet.....gonna go do that now!
Yesterday was Imax 3 and abs (no upper body though Jane, so I think we were even !;-) ) And yes Imax3 flew by and also the sweat flew!}(

Will bb after my workout... whatever it turns out to be!!

:eek:

Becky I am starting the Dec on Monday, finishing it on 1-1. I like my days to match up with the way Cathe has the rotation written. OCD you know.

I thought I'd read where you had posted CTX Upper Body for yesterday. You may have meant the abs from the w/o. Yesterday is kind of a blur!

My upper body really felt weak last night. I think I've lost strength gains from UBB, in fact, I know I have.

Have a great day!!!

I probably made a mistake Jane. I did ABs from CTX power circuit and abs from LL, (I think those where the two). No upperbody.

I'm thinking about doing LL and a cardio from CTX today. Am so indecisive for some reason this morning!:eek:
I need to stop thinking everything through a hundred times, pick a workout and JUST DO IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

Hey becky and jane,

Yesterday I did S&H back and abhits. today is S&H shoulders and I'm substituting MIC with low impact kickmax.

I will check in this afternoon.

Everyone have a great workout day!!

kim

Becky, I misread it, yesterday was awful with very little sleep. I worried about what I was typing when I was working!!! I stumbled around some on the step combos on IMAX3 where I usually have those down pat. My brain wasn't functioning very well!!

Your w/o you are planning sounds good. ME for me today, I am looking forward to a full weight w/o and no cardio for a change!

Hi Becky, Jane Kim and all who read after this :)

Yesterday's circuit/interval was great! I posted later in the day that I did Low Max but paused and did one PUB UB section after sections 2,3,4,5, & 7. However I went moderatly heavy on weight and did 3 sets of 16 ( 2 sets for shoulders because of the extra exercises) It was an amazing circuit-interval mix! The only area I didn't hit was abs; I'll get them good today.

Today is abs and spinning.

Judy "Likes2bfit"

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5ce27b3127cce94279e1404fa00000016108AatHLZo3buN

http://im1.shutterfly.com/p&rocserv/47b5ce27b3127cce9426d089240c00000015108AatHLZo3buN

My workout is complete!
I did allstep and LL ! WOW , I forget how FRIED my legs are after LL!
I'm glad I did step first!!:p

Judy, that workout sounds like an A-jock mish-mosh! A sweat marathon!
Good job!

Jane- we all have days like that. I know so many things affect how you feel and how your workout goes, but it always seems odd to me that a workout I can normally blow right through, can be such a challenge some days!! I hope today is better for you! You are working too hard on too little sleep, my friend!:-(

Off to the showers!

Good morning all,

I am starting the December rotation on Monday, which will put me even with Cathe on the whole thing. I did LM today and about 5 minutes of abwork on my own. I think I will still finish out the week with Fitnessfreaks rotation ideas.

Have a great day!

Hi Ladies,

I will not be doing cathes december rotation. I feel that I need more workouts then that especially this month.

I will continue on with SS and extra cardio from cathe and heavy upper body weights from cathe workouts.

Today is SHape it up, a run and Super sets upperbody!

Terri

Good morning ladies,

I haven't posted since last week, I was away for the holiday. I'm trying to figure out which rotation to do. Terri, I'm with you, I really need a "fat burning" rotation for December, so I think, I'm going to skip it and do one of Cathe's from June '03 or Jan '04.

Today, was Boot Camp, 20 min. on my bike and pilates.

Have a great day everyone,

Katrina:)

Becky-
Yes, the LM/PUB mix was very intense.
It looks like YOU had a great intense work out today!!!

I just finished too and ended up doing Cardio Kicks and Core Max #1. hope I'm not sorry with foot pain later. It was just so fun to do Cardio Kicks.

Wendy-
I hope you fit all of your Workout into your schedule.

Judy "Likes2bfit"

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5ce27b3127cce94279e1404fa00000016108AatHLZo3buN

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5ce27b3127cce9426d089240c00000015108AatHLZo3buN

Hi everyone,

I plan on doing a slim series rotation with additional cardio and heavy upper body weight training. I think we should keep this thread going for another month. It's nice to be accountable for working out.

This morning I did Bodymax cardio, circuits and abs.

Is everyone ready for December? Yep-that's tomorrow.

Diana

Hello everyone:
Today is my mom's Birthday so I will be taking her to dinner tonight. I also got her one of those pop-up cards (she just loves those) with 3-D dogs looking up at a birthday cake where I his some money. She's going to be so excited. I can wait to give it to her to open.

Yesterday, I went to my 1.5 hour boxing/martial arts class. I earned my white belt and kickboxing stripe. I was so happy that I did a little dance. I guess I should also be happy that I am the only one is the entire class that can wrap the sash 3 complete times around myself and tie it, with plenty of room to spare.

Today, was shoulders and chest and a good stretch. Now I need a huge nap.

Take care, Suzanne

ME is done. I'm off tomorrow since I work the weekend. Wasn't my weekend to work but someone asked me if I'd switched weekends. It worked out well since I was down to work the 17th and 18th and the 17th is 26th wedding anniversary. I didn't like the idea of working that weekend anyway.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.