Peri menopause

People tell me I look younger. I was having terrible hot flashes and night sweats, and I tried the natural way, and it did not work. I am now on HRT, prempro, and it has worked miracles. I go for a mammogram every six months, and I have had no side affects.

I'm 10 years younger and already using natural stuff for about a year now. I can see if I'm having problems already then I may need the heavy stuff in the future. I would try anything if I had to go the next 10 years with the crap I was dealing with before starting the natural cream. I'm glad the HRT is working for you.

I have been on it for five years

It has worked wonders, and I have no side affects. I don't know what I would do without it. I did try the natural stuff, but it did not do anything.

Each tablet

Each tablet has .45 mg of Premarin and 1.5 mg of medroxyprogesterone. When I was pregnant with my two kids, I was extremely prone to miscarriage, and I found a great doctor called Neils Laureson, I don't know if I spelled that correctly, and he gave me progesterone, which stopped the bleeding, and I had two healthy children. He has written books like Listen to Your Body and so on.

Each tablet has .45 mg of Premarin and 1.5 mg of medroxyprogesterone. When I was pregnant with my two kids, I was extremely prone to miscarriage, and I found a great doctor called Neils Laureson, I don't know if I spelled that correctly, and he gave me progesterone, which stopped the bleeding, and I had two healthy children. He has written books like Listen to Your Body and so on.

Thanks for your reply. It's great that there are low dose options now. I haven't taken anything yet but if I do it will probably be something like this.

There is no way I would ever take Premarin. Conceptually it is just gross, but I find it ethically not something I could do. I do my utmost to avoid animal abuse when buying my products, so this is definitely on my "hell no" list. Luckily I haven't gotten to where I need anything like that.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.