Pentagenarians & Beyond: W/B May 11!

Good Morning & Happy Weekend!

No workout for me today... it's my rest day and time for HouseMax!
It's looks pretty gloomy right now, like there will be a lot of rain in a little while...we need the rain.

Garance:
You cracked me up with the "cackle & shriek" Leslie:7..How was the party? Did you and DH "cut up the rug"? what was his surprise gift?..as for the puppy name, DH & I have not really decided. We have a couple we have been trying out, "Chase" being one of them. I like "Zack" but DH doesn't.. he likes "Scamp", but I like regular real names..so we are still thinking about it. The puppies have names, they have to call them something!, but of course she knows the names will be changed. One of the males is named "Keegan", which is an Irish surname..we kind of like that too..here is the current puppy named "Keegan"...

http://afterallwirefoxterriers.com/JTPup4E.JPG

Linny:
Only 3 hours of sleep? maybe you can take a nap later just to catch up, then get on the regular weekend sleep pattern. I remember how hard that was! Your town sounds like a nice place to visit/vacation. Batbird does say some things..like "good morning", he says his name, and tries to yell when the dogs are barking, imitating me yelling "Quiet!", I guess. How was your son's first night as a "legal" drinker? I hope they didn';t let him overdo it.

Have a great day ladies!

Deb

Hi Deb and Linny and Josie (?)--

Today is my day off as well so I cleaned house like you Deb

Keegan is a cutie. Our dog was named Zack--by our son who was 10 years old. I like Chase--it sounds like money, like Chase Manhattan. Maybe Trump for money--and weird hair.

Yep, we had a good time last night. The buffet was really delicious and you could have anything you wanted to drink, so I had a glass of Merlot with dinner and then we hit the dance floor. A really good Swing dance band.

I believe Rural Lands is giving DH a wrought iron sign for the name of our farm--East Mountain Farm. We'll see this afternoon.

Now it's just exams to grade, so I am feeling pretty relaxed. I want to finish my sequel to Pillars of the Earth as a treat--World Without End, which is also a 1000-pager of a novel.

Hope you enjoyed your sleep last night, Linny.

Hi Deb,Garance and Josie:

Last night I was so hoping for a good nights rest but...I had hot flashes galore.Whew! I started taking the progesterone friday morning not sure if thats whats causing the increase in hot flashes.I still have not started period yet.I thought if I started pills yesterday morning I would have started last night.I am so not looking forward when it begins. The longer it takes I probably won't be able to work monday night.Because last time was very bad.
Deb:That is such a adorable little puppy.I do like the name Keegan,I like unusual names.My Ds stayed out partying till 5am.Thank God they had a sober driver.He wasn't feeling to good today so he only came over for cake and presents(he'll learn)
Garnace:I quess I'm the only one who worked out today.Fri,Sat,Sun and Monday are my big workout days and usually I try to get in a walk or Leslie the Shreiker.
That would be nice if your DH gets a wrought iron sign.I hope you can get some reading in after your exam grading.Any special plans for dinner? DH and I just got back from our favorite Chinese restaraunt.It wasn't too enjoyable though,we sat near a loud table with little children.x(
I have big decision I have too make soon.My director came up to me yesterday and said they will probably have a day shift postion for me at the end of June.Not sure if I should take it,there seems to be alot of stress on days.Whats a girl to do.The dangers of third shift or day shift stress?Hmmmm!!!~Linny~

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.