Pentagenarians & Beyond: W/B July 25th

drover

Cathlete
OK, i don't think anyone has started this post yet, i looked and didn't see it, so i'll start it if that is ok.

i am soooo tired today. think i am gonna rest, cuz i have to work this afternoon and it is so hot. i'll probalby be outside in the heat trotting horses or something for one of the vets. so, not sure if i'll get a a workout in or not.
have a good day. :)

this is my post from yesterday and i put it on last weeks , so thought i'd move it here.

actually joan, i don't really feel like i do that much. it was only about a 50m workout, altogether. some of cathe's are way longer and harder than that. and today , i did tracie's back up and it was 56m. i try to do extra when i can, cuz there are days i'm cut real short, if the kids come over or something.

well, i said that yesterday , joan , and now today i am totally exhausted!! LOL!

dern, i've have not been following my WW regimen and feel like i have gained a few lbs. feel like a pig. i ate out 2x today. dum, dum, dum! gotta do better. my dil is pregnant and can't do WW so i have kinda slipped w/out her to do it with.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.