Pentagenarians & Beyond: W/B 9/5

Today I did Coffey Fit Raw Box and Drills, 30 minutes, heart rate 144/175, 184 calories, 2,161 steps. I was having problems with youtube working this morning so I was not able to do the hips and abs with the pilates ball and dumbbell that I wanted to do. So, I did Coffey Fit Raw 4 day split hips, glutes, abs wearing 2 1/2 lb ankle weights, 32 minutes, 8/115 heart rate, 71 calories(this was all on the floor), 188 steps.
I finished with CDorner foam rolling upper back and part of the hips portion along with Coffey Fit Raw stretch finisher that is about 8 minutes, so total for rolling and stretch was 25 minutes, 36 calories, 17 steps, heart rate 70/83. Total time was 88 minutes, 281 calories, 2,366 steps. I did the CDorner foam rolling off of my tablet as Youtube played on my tablet, just not the two workout room tv's with Roku and Apple TV. I really don't get it. I checked for updates and linked it again to my cell account. I did not really need to see the workout with CDorner foam rolling. Just used it for a guideline to make sure I held a position long enough. I have done it a lot.
I am feeling much better and getting some energy back. The pain has subsided and I have got lots of sleep.
Carolyn, it is nice that you got in a walk and some workouts in. I am sure when your daughter left it felt too quiet.

Valerie, I had to smile reading your posts about your husband's interest in his diet and eating so much fruit. I have had the same thing. Huge bowls of chopped up watermelon disappears fast, grapes go quick. I would rather see my husband eat that than lots of sweets and junk. It does keep a person busy keeping it all cleaned and ready and buying enough. My problem is when someone tires of one thing and suddenly it is all sitting here waiting to go in the trash. If I can I chop and freeze.
Have a safe and enjoyable trip to MT.

Cathy, I don't think my husband likes any kind of soup except potato soup. I rarely make it though. Hope you were able to get your zoo walk in Friday.

Judy, I guess HD must be busy with people getting their fall yard work and winterizing stuff. We are going to put out some stuff on the lawn tomorrow and may have to replace one of our small junipers in back that has got too much water and is dying. Good job getting in weights and peloton ride.

I did X train bi's and tri's and abs #1. I'm moving from 12's to 15's on a lot of moves.

diane sue, good to know you're feeling better. sometimes we need to get some rest and take a break.

I agree its better to have h him eating healthier fruit but wow... the chopping and slicing is endless. he wiped out the other half a cantaloupe, an apple, banana, and grapes today.

if you have extra grapes, frozen grapes are a great snack. if I get a box of grapes thatas not as good as I hoped, they are fine frozen. I wash, pull off the vine, fill a bowl in the freezer. DH goes thru a few cups of these without even noticing.

Hi Everyone,

It’s been a busy week. I worked Monday, Thursday and Friday. I’m off this weekend and don’t work again until Thursday. My hours are going back down now and I have a lot of time off over the next month.

Yesterday I did a 45 minute Peloton Power Zone Ride and 20 minutes of Peloton upper body work.

Diane Sue-Great job with Coffey Fit Raw Box and Drills and the CDorner foam rolling. I’ve been previewing the new Raw weight workouts and think I will try them this week. I was surprised at how busy Home Depot was over Labor Day.

Valerie-Great walk and nice job with Xtrain bi's and tri's. I hope you have a nice time in Montana.

Carolyn-I hope you had a nice rest day.

Cathy-Great job with the advanced choreography step this week.

Reactions: WD

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.