Pentagenarians & Beyond: W/B 6/09/2024

Today I did CDorner Aerobic Cardio Low Impact 70's 80's music, 46 minutes, 253 calories, heart rate 136/166. This was fun. I then did her Mobility-core-stretch, 29 minutes, 53 calories, heart rate 85/100. A lot of balance and plank, bear, bird dog stuff. Total time was 75 minutes, 306 calories, 4,270 steps. I plan on doing weights tomorrow.

Cathy, what a great proposal setting. Beautiful proposal. How did they find a spot like that without people all around. My Dad used to have issues with his computers and printers. Every time we went to Nebraska, my husband would fix things for him. My Dad spent a lot on printers because he couldn't get them to work. He just went and bought a new one. I pulled out the Fit Tower Adv full bod weight workout recently thinking that I should do it again. It is a good workout. I don't know about the step ups though. My knee has been achy since I did the bonus on the Total Barbell workout. Five risers is too many for me.

Carolyn, nice job on Body Blast Push Pull. I used to do that workout a lot. I forget those workouts because they are not on the shelf, but in a workout case that I have.

Valerie, nice work on the ride today, I am glad you are okay after the spill. I didn't realize that the other anti virus was there. I put PC Matic on it as soon as I got it. Have used them for quite a few years and had no virus problems.

@Peaceful Rainbow , hi, I know you got, use & like the STS bars….I am expecting mine
in this next shipment, and when doing pull-ups & chin-ups, have you ever used just
one of the bars individually, meaning not hooked together with the stabilizer connector?

hope you don’t mind me asking on this thread, but I remember you commenting how
much you liked them. TIA!

Today was another medical appointment day, so no workout for me. I gave in and ordered Cathe’s balance discs for the new workouts.

Diane Sue, great job with CDorner Aerobic Cardio Low Impact and Mobility Core Stretch. I rarely think of Push Pull but I enjoyed it. My lower body felt it too. Cathe’s older workouts can be very thorough!

Valerie, nice job with the mountain biking. It’s good that you didn’t injure yourself when you fell.

Hello to Cathy and Judy.

No workout as I shopped today. I need to make a serious plan for next week's workout as things will be all messed up because Derek and I are driving to Cleveland on Thursday, doing the zoo and then spending the night before driving home. We'll probably be at the zoo for 6 hours, plus the 4 hour drive there I really didn't want to do it all in one day. That means I'll have to move when I shop and my normal zoo walk day, so fitting in workouts will be challenging. Though since we'll be in no rush to leave Friday morning to come home I can do a workout there.

Yes, I knew that Derek was going to propose, so did she as it was a joint endeavor. LOL It was a perfect spot to do it in. I went and hiked the trail there last time I was up. Of course, seeing it makes me want to go up again, though apparently they hit a good time with no biting creatures around as people have been reporting it's a really bad year up there and an area can be fine one day and awful the next, or from hour to hour. Somehow I've always managed to be up there when they weren't bad.

Carolyn great job with Push and Pull.

Valerie sorry about the spill, but it sounds like you came through it okay. If you can't get it to play let me know and I can try and send you the link a different way.

@Peaceful Rainbow , hi, I know you got, use & like the STS bars….I am expecting mine
in this next shipment, and when doing pull-ups & chin-ups, have you ever used just
one of the bars individually, meaning not hooked together with the stabilizer connector?

hope you don’t mind me asking on this thread, but I remember you commenting how
much you liked them. TIA!
Hi, yes I think you could use just one of them for that, though it's pretty fast to connect and unconnect them. I definitely only use one when I do barre workouts.

This morning I did Gloved up and Sweaty and Fit Tower Legs, Glutes and Core.

Diane Sue, the proposal was at a beach where she takes Oliver, the corgi, almost every day. It's less than 10 minutes from their house. It was a mid-day on a weekday, and since schools were finishing up, not really tourist season. But, up there, it's not uncommon to find beaches with few people around. The day I went out there and hiked, I never saw another person. The beaches in Marquette along the bay are far busier.

Rest day today. It’s 97 degrees here this afternoon! I went to the market’s early today to avoid the worst part of the heat.

Cathy, great job with Gloved Up and Sweaty and Fit Tower Legs, Glutes, and Core.

Hello to Valerie, Diane Sue, and Judy.

Cathy I got it to play later. lovely setting. I hope it will be good for both of them. adorable dog. corgis are so ridiculous looking. the breeds that bother me are the bug-eyed flat faced ones. geez, I cant look at dogs without noses.
we did shopping yesterday. today we rode another road that we often ride. much easier than it would have been a week ago. its a good one to acclimatize with. cut it shorter today but still an hour 45 mi. it was so pretty out this morning but now has gotten extremely windy. the water in the toilet bowls sloshes! had to go back hardware store for another part for the pressurizer. lots of potential flat tires here, we needed one. try to get everything in a trip but didnt know we needed a connector. going to hike tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.