Pentagenarians & Beyond! W/B 5/17

Saturday!

Good Morning!

This is a rest day for me. I am going to eat something quick, then try to go out and get some hanging baskets for the patio. I should have gotten them sooner, it will be crazy at the plant places today.

Garance, I agree, Edyta has had some of the worst Stars to train. Poor her, you think once they would give her an Olympian or something. Isn't it something that all 3 Olympians have won?

I bet those chicks are cute for now......the potluck picnic sounds like fun. We have no real plans, a play today, the last one of our season, then NOTHING!!! Yay!!

Have a good one!

Hi Deb and (if)any later posters--

Today is my day off too. Just housemax, gardening, and a little bit of work in my office.

I am still wondering what to buy with my 20 % coupon from buying the tower. Maybe the vest? Maybe the slanted riser and a couple more risers?

Have a great Memorial Day weekend, everyone!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Friday was treadmill instead of 4ds kickbox- I don't have. Today was disc 7(finally). I ended up with no wo on Mon., Wed., and Thur. I've scheduled everything out so I will go a couple of days into the first week of June which was the active rest week but I will still have a few days.

Today I bought dozens of plants. Flowers, tomato plants, raspberry and blueberry bushes and 2 rose bushes. Unfortunately nothing got planted. Let's hope the rain holds off until Sunday evening.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.