Paypal users...another spamming

Juliebeth

Cathlete
I suppose with the holidays coming we may begin to see a lot of this stuff again:
Just wanted to give a heads-up that there is another fraud attempt going on using Paypal again. This time the e-mail says it confirms that "you have added so & so to your account". If you get one, obviously don't click on anything in it, even where it says to report if "this is in error".
I have reported it and sent copies of the e-mail to Paypal.

Julie

Thanks for the heads up. It seems like I get more and more of these ebay and paypal scam e-mails sent to me all the time. I received one that said I had sent payment to someone for luxury watches. I clicked on it to dispute it then realized that it was probably a scam. I didn't enter my info (thank goodness) and forwarded it to spoof@paypal but now I keep getting these "scam notifications".

it's funny i ended my account with them many many moons ago as well as my account with ebay and i still get emails about my account in danger of being deleted and to click this link and fill this out or download this zip file. not very smart are they LOL

kassia

When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be
disappointed to discover they are not it -- Bernard Bailey

I delete without opening all emails from PayPal and ebay. I figure if they need to tell me something, it will be on the website when I log in.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.