Patent Pending Equipment

Sue H.

I was wondering when your pull up/chin up bar was going to be made available for purchase. I am anxious to buy one and have it when my STS tapes arrive:rolleyes:

Still waiting for release date!

I was wondering when your pull up/chin up bar was going to be made available for purchase. I am anxious to buy one and have it when my STS tapes arrive:rolleyes:

Hi Sue! The wait is killing me too!!!! We don't have a final release date yet, but we are close. We'll definitely post an update when its released. Until then, join me in singing the Heinz Ketchup song "Anticipaaa-aaa-tion".....LOL

OMG -I totally had a flashback!

Hi Sue! The wait is killing me too!!!! We don't have a final release date yet, but we are close. We'll definitely post an update when its released. Until then, join me in singing the Heinz Ketchup song "Anticipaaa-aaa-tion".....LOL

Cathe, you just made me laugh so hard thinking about those old Heinz commercials!! I love the one where they put the bottle on top of a cup and dance around the kitchen waiting for the ketchup - ok, full disclosure -I grew up near Pittsburgh, so Heinz is huge there. Thanks for the laugh! (And I can't wait for the pull up bar, either!!);)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.