Party Rockin Step 1 and 2

JMFRANE

Cathlete
Cathe-

Fantastic! Step is my favorite and these are so much fun, gets me sweaty and works my brain too. Like someone else said, these are a gift. You make the best Step Workouts!

Thanks for all of your hard work.
Joanne

I love these also. I've done them each a few times and they just keep getting better because you get more and more familiar with the moves and get just let loose.

Another love for these two - actually really liking all of the workouts! They have lots of fun-factor intermingled with hard-core work (X10) and no-dread factor lower body! Just what I need right now. I am actually seeing some good slimming effects on the lower body - short legs so maybe lighter weight is the way to go...?

I think these two step videos are my absolute favorite! I can't remember when I had so much fun working out! :D I just did PRS 2 again this morning and it's so exciting when I get one of the routines down just right. Cathe does have the best step videos and I hope she keeps making them! I will keep buying them!

It's also great to have strength workouts, HiiT, Tabatas, LIS, workouts too, don't get me wrong, but step was the reason I started with Cathe way back when and it still my favorite!

I think these two step videos are my absolute favorite! I can't remember when I had so much fun working out! :D I just did PRS 2 again this morning and it's so exciting when I get one of the routines down just right. Cathe does have the best step videos and I hope she keeps making them! I will keep buying them!
It's also great to have strength workouts, HiiT, Tabatas, LIS, workouts too, don't get me wrong, but step was the reason I started with Cathe way back when and it still my favorite!

Me too, for me it was Rhythmic Step, I saw it on TV and just went wow. :eek:

Last edited:

Same here. Ten years ago, I was looking for advanced step videos and found Cathe. Step workouts are my favorite, but I love all of her other workouts too. I did PRS #2 Extreme yesterday and loved it. I felt like I was in step heaven :)

I'm loving both PRS 1 & 2!!! I did PRS 1 this morning and looking forward to revisiting PRS 2 next week. I actually got Rhythmic Step a few months ago and haven't tried it yet. And I haven't tried Greatest Hits yet ... geez I'm going to have to plan a recovery week and just do step all that week ... just for fun! :eek::D;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.