Parody

Did those people do the singing or are they just 'actors?' WOW the singing is indeed great. Also reminded why people think we're all weird because this video talks about lunges that hurt so bad they make your legs shake like it's a bad thing...
meanwhile all the Cathletes wonder "Where do I sign up for that leg busting workout?" :)

Karen, That was friggin awesome! I laughed my A$% off! I love it!! Besides their voices being amazing....they do appear to have some sort of workout space, posters on the walls, toys and everything. I especially loved the line "Krispy Kreme gives me life". Its very cute. People can be so creative.

Thanks Peg. I thought it was very clever, and had to post. I don't know whether it's the actors singing it, or someone else. But, they do have great voices.

I love this video it's awesome. I was trying to figure out if it was their voice or some type of computer thing. Gosh they pretty much sum up most of the people I talk to about working out and eating right. . They are in love with sitting on there ass and eating crap.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.