P90X Wednesday Checkin

aproudfit

Cathlete
Morning P90X'rs -

This morning I did Turbo Jam Punch, Kick & Jam! KenpoX was on the schedule - but decided I would do something different. :) It was the first time I had done this workout and I really liked it. It is more athletic and less dancey than some of the other workouts.

Tomorrow is supposed to be XStretch - but thinking I may do some cario instead....

Hope you are having a great start to you Wednesday!!!

Happy Hump Day to all! KenpoX this a.m Sweatfest again. May do run tom. for rest day, we'll see. Looking forward to CB on Frid. Beaut. day here, hope everyone has great w/outs today!

Happy Xing & eat clean!

Good morning lovely ladies!

I got out of bed and promptly fell asleep on the sofa. I think my body is trying to tell me that P90X AND training for a half marathon at the same time is tough work! So, I didn't get in Shoulders and Arms this morning. But I figure I can do it over lunch at the gym - I brought the book and the sheet - I know the exercises - I don't need Tony coaching me through them. Then I'll do 11 ab exercises - 25 reps each - thinking I'll toss in some of the ab machines at the gym for variety and add some Core Max and some Ab Ripper X.

I love Kenpo X. If I get my run in on Saturday, I'll do Kenpo on Sunday. :)

Happy Wednesday everyone.

I'm skipping Kenpo this morning... maybe I'll fit it in after work? But today's bootcamp kept me hopping... literally!! I introduced a ton of new moves (like plie squat jumps) and demonstrated them for both classes.

I've got to get in some ab work, though. Those bootcamp abs aren't nearly as tough as Cathe or Tony!!! }(

Have a great day, everyone!!!

Good afternoon everyone,

Today was day 3 for me-I did Shoulders & Arms and Ab Ripper X. Yesterday was CardioX. I am not to sure that I like that one. My HR was not elevated for nearly as long as I would have liked.

Tomorrow is Yoga X-I am thinking about sleeping in and doing this one after work-I hear it is a long one. We will see...

Gave a great day!!

Kathy

Well now, THAT was an experience! Shoulders and Arms (P90X) at the gym, with two talkative (ie - 15 minutes of conversation for every 1 set of lifting) women right beside me. The looks they gave during the crouching cohen curls was priceless. I simply must do that again sometime. }( }( }(

Did 7 sets of 25 each ab exercises. After 25 pikes on the ball (got a few looks on that one as well), my abs had had enough... Makes the Fifer Scissors seem actually pretty easy! :+ (Ah, hmm, no, not actually)...

Sounds like you guys had good w/outs today! I did buy my running shoes - Asics 1100 on sale!!! I have a BIG foot, so I buy men's running shoes.
Can't wait to break them in.

Anne - Glad you like TJ PKJ - never done this one. I bought orig. TJ, & just couldn't get into it. Thought AB jam was good though.

Christine - sounds like your body is telling you something!!! Your gym story is a hoot! Did they ask to join you? Or were they in awe? You are fortun. to be able to w/out @ lunch! I used to do that when I worked @ the Y. Have you tried any pullups on the bar?

AmyG - Hope you aren't too tired @ wk for Kenpox. Sounds like your kicking some @ bootcamp!

Kathy - welcome! Day 3 & I love S/A. Haven't done Cardiox yet. Heard its low inten. Yogax is long, but I like it more each time.

Carole - missing your checkins! How is your lowback/hamstring pull? Did you see the chiro? Hope all is well w/you!

Happy Xing & eat clean!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.