P90X question

msmik

Cathlete
I have a friend who is doing P90X. He is getting a little sick of Tony Horton. I read once there is a "less Tony option".

Can anyone give me the scoop so I can tell him how to find it? Is it the same as on the Cathe discs, where you can choose no music, or louder music? Don't need a less Cathe option....

Kimberly

You can choose the option to where you only hear Tony's cues and the music. We always choose it when doing P90X, Tony is only funny for so long :)

Cindy

I have a friend who is doing P90X. He is getting a little sick of Tony Horton. I read once there is a "less Tony option".

Can anyone give me the scoop so I can tell him how to find it? Is it the same as on the Cathe discs, where you can choose no music, or louder music? Don't need a less Cathe option....

Kimberly

He does tend to love himself too much...

Have you seen him lately? He was on QVC about a week ago - he dyed his hair this horrid, way too dark, "I obviously died my hair" color. It made him look awful and old (and creepy/weird)

Have you seen him lately? He was on QVC about a week ago - he dyed his hair this horrid, way too dark, "I obviously died my hair" color. It made him look awful and old (and creepy/weird)
Didn't see him, but I know the look. One of the "greeters" at a local Walmart, who must be in his 70's, has way-too-dark (black) dyed hair. He's not fooling anyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.