P90X Check In

andtckrtoo

Cathlete
Good morning all!

How are doing this lovely Sunday morning. Well, it gorgeous here... Today is supposed to be rest or stretch, but I'm going for a hike with DH. It'll feel good to get out in this weather. Work on my tan LOL.

Good Sunday. Sh/Arms for me +ab/rip. Increased wt./reps= good stuff!
Like impr.strength! Tom. is field trip with DS on chartered bus to Rock Eagle (snakes, lake critters catching, challenge course). Prob. do my yoga tonite, due to time constraints. Hope have energy! Can't wait to see improve. in core...must eat cleaner, chocolate my weakness!

Christine - are we both 5'10''? Maybe I'll share my stats if you will. I want to lose 15 lbs of fat! Hope your Ital. din was fun! Know you're glad DH is home. How was London?

Carole - You have a beaut. lake to run by! I am jealous. Is that w/in walk. dist., or do you drive there? Enjoy! What brand run shoe do you wear? I pref. asic/mizuno or newbal. I am ready to buy new pr., & would love your sugg.

Lorrie - stretch is good. Glad to know your body surrendered to the yoga, you do have to put your mind there. How was the party?

TO all that follow! Happy p90xing and eat clean!

A hike sounds fun Christine. Hope you and your DH have a good time! I think I'll work on my tan too!

Janet..way to go increasing your lifting weight. Okay you and Christine are both 5'10"??? now I am jealous...I'm only 5'4"...:(...Actually I have 2 nice lakes close. The one I drove to today is about 6 miles away, and the pics are in my picture trail, its Shasta Lake. The other one is a bit farther about 20-25 miles away. For trails I run in Montrail Hardrocks, but for regular weelkly running I run in stability shoes and it's usually whatever Reebok has on sale!!...:)

I did a 16 mile trail run with my sister and our other friend. Was going to do 18 but cut it short as I tripped and tweaked my back a bit...luckily my nephew is a Chiropractor and I will see him tomorrow!!!

Have a good sunday...:)

Well, I was finally able to find the check in threads... I'll do my best to remember where it is, LOL!!!

Today I did Plyo X and then Shoulders and Arms. (I missed Friday's workout, so did Chest and Back yesterday and pushed Plyo to today.) I should have done Ab Ripper, but wow was I tired after the 2 hours!

I'm starting my stint tomorrow as lead instructor at bootcamp... which means I'll have access to the bars at the park without an audience. I'm hoping to be able to try a few negatives and some shorter runs in the mornings after bootcamp now.

Carole, I'm 5'2", so you're far from the shortest one around here!!! And Christine, I'm nervous to meet you on Saturday since I'll have to shout, LOL. Just kidding!!:+

I started ETL two weeks ago tomorrow, and have lost 3.5 pounds so far. :-( That is far from "melting off" in my book! Makes Carole's 19 pounds in 6 weeks that much more impressive. My story is, I wasn't eating that unhealthily before I started... that's my story and I'm sticking to it!!! LOL

hello, hope you all had a great weekend and great workouts!

It's been a crazy weekend. Had my husband's brother and his family come visit, unexpected! Of course, the house wasn't clean and NO food to offer! (need to go grocery shopping).
I didn't get to workout Friday, Sat. did should. & arms &core max. Then today, I had 2 soccer games. So, my legs are tired now!

Janet...thanks for sharing your pictures! What a beautiful family! I'll have to get my taken.

My eating definately needs work...well, it's my birthday tomorrow. We celebrated today, with my parents. My mother is a terrific Italian cook! Had a delicious seafood lignuine dish. And then of course, B-day cake! Tomorrow, must be clean eating!!

Keep up all the good work ladies!!
Alicia

:) :)

Happy early Birthday Alicia!! Sounds like you've had your hands full!!! It's your birthday - you don't need to eat clean on that day. Enjoy! Go back to clean on Tuesday.

Janet, actually yeah, I am 5'10. I just meant your overall build, so I was laughing when I found out you're 5'10. Nice to have company here.

Amy! Glad you found us! I missed you my friend. Hey, I know you like running - a group of us from the boards are going to run the Wine Country half Marathon in July - wanna join us? I cannot wait to meet you! I'll bring a megaphone... :+ Congrat on being the BootCamp lead - I know you'll do a fabulous job!

I'm exhausted from P90X and trying to train for a half marathon. But, as I never do anything in half measures, I'm sure I'll get used to it. I am really looking forward to Chest and Back tomorrow. Can't wait to see if I continue to improve!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.