P90X Check in Sunday 5/07/2006

andtckrtoo

Cathlete
Hey all - I'm doing Kenpo X today, then meeting Amy for a hike at Rancho San Antonio! http://www.openspace.org/preserves/pr_rancho_san_antonio.asp I'm so excited! I start my recovery week tomorrow so that's going to be weird. I do like CS, so I'm looking forward to that. I'm feeling good after my workouts yesterday, so I must be getting used to the pounding on my body from P90X and running! LOL.

Hope all goes well! Thinking about all of you - wish we could all be getting together for a hike.

Yay!!! I'm so excited!!! I've got to get in my 7 mile run first, though... since SOMEBODY convinced me a half marathon would be a good idea... ;)

I did Core Synergistics last night and for as sore as I was the first time I did that workout, I don't feel anything today!!! Huh.

I'm supposed to do Kenpo but I'm thinking my run might just substitute for that today.

Have a great day everyone!!

Hey Christine and Amy - awesome job ladies. Hope the hiking was phenominal!

I've not been around much lately, and just so busy when I am around that I've not been able to post much - but totally on track with my P90X workouts. Just started phase 3 and did the week as scheduled. Took yesterday as my rest day and opted for a 5-mile incline walk (6-8% grade to cardio coach volume 5) on the treadmill. I'm thinking of alternating running with incline walking.

Today I opted for the 82-minute KPG / L&G premix instead of Kenpo X and a 3-mile incline walk. I think it was a good cardio workout. Back to Tony tomorrow.

Enjoy whatever you do everyone!

Lorrie

Hey Christine, Amy, Lorrie and all that follow! Shoulders/arms w/ab rip for me today... love this one! Did asst. pullups/chinups at Y to see how many I could & suprised myself! I pull up 70% of my body weight 3 chinups and 2 pullups (2 sets ) I will cont. to use this, as I feeeeel it in my back!

Christine & Amy - Hope you guys had a beaut. hike w/exc. weather! Let us hear about it!

Lorrie - way to go staying on track! Phase 3 - can't wait to join you! How was phase 2? Do you like Cardio Coach 5? I was thinking of trying one of these.

Happy P90xing and eat clean!

Hi P90xers

Christine...you and Amy will have alot of fun!! I am soooooo looking forward to my recovery week....:)

Amy...a half marathon is a GREAT idea...you need to get ready for Humboldt in Oct!!

Lorrie...how have you been? That is my fav premix on L&G/KPC...good job!!

Janet...way to go with the pull-ups and chin-ups. S&A from P90X is still my fav upper body of that series.

No rest day for me...an 18 mile part pavement/part trail run this morning. Then some dreaded weed pulling...YUK!!! I did get to lay in the sun for a bit...:)

Hey all -

Amy is as cute, sweet and wonderful in person as she is on the forum! I had such a great time. Just to have someone I didn't have to explain "things" to was incredible. We did a 2 hour hike and then just sat and talked. It was fun!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.