P90x B-Line Resistance Bands

Teddygirl

Cathlete
I purchased the P90x Series and would like to get the accessories. I know someone mentioned that Dick’s has the Power Tower, which I do plan to get.

Does anyone use the Resistance Bands? I’d like to use these instead of the dumbbells, just for a change. But, I’m not really sure which to get. Beach body recommend for women the B3 that’s the 20 lber. Do I need more, or will this do?

Also, can you get these bands at a sport store? I would appreciate any information you can give me. Thank you.

Teddygirl~~

are you planning on using the bands for the entire workout or just to substitute for the pullups?

Since I already had some lighter bands, and am planning to use the bands only for the pulldowns, I got the heaviest bands they have. I've tried the green one (the lightest of the heavy bands) and it seems o.k., but maybe a bit light to me. As a reference, I've been doing 1-arm rows with 30-35# dumbbells (12-16 reps) to substitute for some of the pullups.

Thank you ladies so much. I don't really know much about the bands yet. However, I thought it would be a nice change to do squats, upper body work and anything else that I could do.

I just may check out a few sporting stores to see what they've. And, if I do order from Beachbody, the $29.00 set seems reasonable, that's with the 15% discount. Thanks ;o)

Teddygirl~~

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.