Over 60 yr old ladies question...

Linda1

Cathlete
Help ! ...I would like some advice for bra recommendations . Bras are very uncomfortable now. My back aches. Any ideas from ladies who have been there ?

Last edited:
I like over- the -head bras for exercise. was using Moving Comfort brand but pretty sure they were bought out by Brooks or some other company. Take a look at www.title9 , lots of choices there but mostly back hook bras. I cant do back hooks, so OTH is better for me. I used to use www.roadrunnersports.com but have not shopped there for a few years so not sure what they have now. Amazon as usual will have a lot of choices but its best to know what features you need before looking there IMO. without a bra would be MOST unpleasant.

I'd never heard of Knix before, great recommendation. I checked out their website and was amazed, the models look like "real" women :) How refreshing!

The bras have phenomenal reviews...they must be doing something right.

I also bought their bodysuit, which is super comfortable and great design in the crotch. I like wearing it with dresses that need a smooth line underneath. Much better than spanx, which feels like the old-fashioned girdle I could never wear.

I also bought their bodysuit, which is super comfortable and great design in the crotch. I like wearing it with dresses that need a smooth line underneath. Much better than spanx, which feels like the old-fashioned girdle I could never wear.

Any riding up issues?

I'm 62, I just use any exercise bra that I have.

I have a funny solution to that!

If I need to do high intensity cardio, I use a Waist Trimmer (I bought for $6 at Walmart)and strap it over my top holds me secure and nothing jiggles.
For really high intensity cardio I put a 2nd one around my belly...
Works like a charm!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.