Outside RT activities

Howdy all! Uberexcited to see all of you guys at SD. I live in LA so SD is just a car ride from me. I was probably going to do some other stuff while I was in SD -- probably at least one trip to one of the spas around and a trip to the wild animal park (probably on Sunday afternoon). I was wondering if any of you guys were interested so I could plan a bigger trip. Just let me know! Thanks!

Thanks for the offer. I think I'll probably need to head home right after the brunch on Sunday, though. It's a much longer drive for me than to LA ;-)

I would except that I'll be pretty busy with my work at that time and need to get home early enough to get prepared for the next week... One day I want to go to the wild animal park! I hope you find some people to share your idea.

Thanks for letting me know! If anyone does want to go, just get in touch with me. Since I live in Socal and I'm a member of the SD Zoo Society I can get these passes at a discount as well so even if you can't go with me I can at least hook you up with cheaper tickets. My husband and I are excited to meet all of you! (yes, my DH is coming)

Arriving Thursday

Hi, I'll be arriving on Thursday, around 1PM, if anyone is interested in going to the zoo or maybe shopping?

Linda

I don't know what time I'll be arriving on Thursday (I'm driving) but would enjoy going to dinner with fellow Cathletes. At the Four Seasons RT, the lobby of the hotel was the unofficial gathering place for people who just wanted to chat and get to know other RTers, or who wanted to meet up to arrange to eat together, etc.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.