Out of the Rut - Sunday

buffettgirl

Cathlete
Hi all. Today was supposed to be a rest day for me, but since I'm working screwy hours tomorrow (10-6:30), I decided to put off my rest until then. I just finished a 2 mile run and STS disc 19 Chest, shoulders and triceps. My eating is right back on track, after yesterday's cheat day. We always get together with friends for pizza on Sunday's, but I've been know to bring my own food, which they have come to accept. I'll be toting along my chicken breast and salad.

Hi!

Today I did Karen Voight's Lean Legs and Buns and Cathe's Basic Step. I know kind of lame but I'm still getting back in the swing of things.

Eating has been good thanks to Lent, it seems to be the only time that I eat really well and drink my water.

....Cheryl

Hello!

I did Kick, Punch and Crunch today. It was fun as always. I am really sore in my legs though because yesterday I did Disc 9, legs. I am super excited to be almost done with Meso 1. I started to feel a little discouraged because I am not noticing any changes yet, but I am giving myself pep talks and trying to get over it. I know that over time doing the 3 STS workouts and 5 other Cathe cardio sessions of at least 45 minutes each that I will see results eventually. I am keeping to the WW program so my eating is at least acceptable. I just have to be patient and stay consistent! Which is why I love checking in here because it keeps me accountable.

I had a good weekend and am trying not to dread going to work tomorrow. I like my job and everything but I like being at home more. Lol! I am taking Friday off this week though so that gives me something to look forward to. I wish it were a little warmer and less snowy because I would go for a hike. No such luck right now!

Have a great evening everyone!

Hey everybody. I have had to wrestle with myself all day to keep from working out. I feel like I want to, but that I need to take a rest day to prepare for the week.

buffettgirl- Sounds like a day that you can be proud of. You got me beat with that eating salad while others are eating pizza thing.

FabAbs- Two workouts in one day doesn't sound lame to me. I don't think I've ever actually done that.

Lisa7691- You guys are all so encouraging! I wish I was as far along as you are.

See everyone tomorrow!

Today was my rest day. My eating was MUCH better than yesterday, not ideal but definitely better. So I was glad about that.

Because I am not liking my job right now, I am absoluting dreading going to work tomorrow!! My hope for things to be better is fading fast, but with the economy being what it is right now it's not like there is another job I can go to. Unfortunately I am stuck! I just need to figure out how to cope with the stress better than I have. As well all know it's easier said than done!

I am looking forward to watching the Olympics this evening. I love the ice skating. I wish I could glide across the ice like they do.

It has been snowing here off and on all day and more snow to come tonight, making it for a nasty commute in the morning. Hope everyone has a good evening!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.