forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Attention Cathe LIVE subscribers, Saturday, July 27th at 10:45 am, we’ll be doing “Cardio Mobility Mix” LIVE! which was filmed during the 2024 Cathe Glassboro Road Trip.

Get ready to enjoy a combination of mixed-impact cardio followed by a fun mobility stretch and strength workout. You might even see a small sampler of Lift, Move, and Restore in the mobility portion of the workout.

Equipment Needed:

Mat

Learn more or sign up today! at https://cathe.com/ondemand_subscribe/

✅Over 320 premium workouts
✅ 503+ Cathe Live workouts
✅ 3500+ premix workouts
✅ 200+ workout rotations
✅ Create Your Perfect Workout With Cathe's Workout Blender

Just did this one this morning. WOW...I am looking forward to the upcoming series even more than before. The functional mobility was great. I prefer active mobility/stretch (versus static) and this delivered. Also, I could do the scorpion move all day long.

What strikes me is the good form and ability to modify you see in the participants. Chances are excellent that they learned that doing Cathe workouts. That’s a huge feather in her cap and a testament to her ability to program and instruct exercise. Wow!
That’s kind of you to say thank you so much. Yes the majority of the Cathletes that have come on this trip have worked out with me for over 20 years..

Workout is 39:37 min. Cardio ends & ready for mobility section at 15:51 in.
So the mobility is the majority? Like ~23 minutes?

Thanks for the info! I've been looking at some "cardio & mobility" workouts online. Most i saw had 2 rounds of a cardio move then a mobility move ... sort of looked like a 2:1 Interval workout where the mobility move took the place of the rest/recovery portion, which i thought was a great use of that time.

I'm wondering if this LIVE is sort of like the short cardio workout in the new series which could be used as a warm-up to the Mobility workout.

I'm wondering if this LIVE is sort of like the short cardio workout in the new series which could be used as a warm-up to the Mobility workout.
It might be....but the cardio in the Live was, for the most part, higher impact that she did
show lower impact modifications for some. I think I remember reading that the cardio
included in LM&R is low impact.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.