other work-outs

caf

I've only been doing Cathe's "Bootcamp" work-out, I came upon it by accident on tv, then taped it and have been doing it for several months, normally 3 times per week. I am looking for another one of her work-outs that is similar in that one, being cardio/weight mix with no step. I love the intensity of that one as well. What would you suggest?: :)
Thanks, caf

Hi.

I don't think there is another work out where it's cardio and weights with no step. I think BC is the only of it's kind! There are other circuit work outs but they all contain step.

Sorry!

Hi,

I'm racking my brain and I think Wendy is right. Circuit Max is another awesome circuit training video with cardio followed by weights, but 3 of the 6 cardio cycles require a step.

One thought is to get her DVDs where they have premixes, and you can make your own mixes between her hi/lo aerobics and her weight training segments. (I know this sounds confusing, but on the DVDs it is very easy to do.) The one I am thinking of for sure that you can do this with is Cathe's Step, Jump, & Pump//Step Blast DVD from the Body Blast Series. You might be able to do it with her older DVD that includes MIS, MIC, and BodyMax--anyone else know?

Just one more thing--if you really like Cathe, you might want to get a step--I am a runner, and her step tapes like the IMAXes are incredible cardio workouts that compete with a long run to me as far as a workout goes, and she has SO MANY incredible circuit workouts that use a step.

GOOD LUCK!

DukeChick

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.