OT: Fake Fingers, chili and april fools

wendyjpa

Cathlete
Okay, I'm planning to get DH this april fools and need help!!!! Every year he is so lame, he forgets it completely which makes it so easy to fool him completely!!
This year, i need a finger i think...... we've been so grossed out by the chili finger story....
i'm going to put the finger in something special i make, eggs, soup,something he likes.

anyone have any good april 1 gags going??? Any ideas for a fake finger???? LOL

Maybe if you put the finger in with some thick fries and already put the ketchup over them all and watch him bite into it. LOL!
I haven't thought of my gags yet for today.
Have fun~

Charlotte~~

I don't have a gag, but the finger made me think of one my son had bought for Halloween once. Every year he has a halloween party and has tons of decorations and the smoking cauldron etc.. He had this bloody rubber finger floating in the punch. Some how my younger grandson ended up with this sticking out of his mouth while he was running around the house. It was pretty funny. Maybe a novelty store would have something.
Diane Sue

I saw a party show around Halloween (it may have been on HGTV, but I can remember for sure) where the host was throwing a dinner party. He served hamburgers and in one he placed something that resembled a used Band-Aid.

He made it out of some combination of balony, cheese, and Worcestershire sauce. It looked REALLY real.

I remember a lady I worked with a long time ago would sew her husband's underwear together for April fool's. You know the place where they pee. I thought that was so funny!

Lori

Last year, my dad hard-boiled all of the eggs in the egg carton so when my mom went to crack one, it was already cooked. Of course, she threw a few at him.

This year, she has gotten her revenge. For two months, she's been moving the items on a shelf in their house to the left. He notices and moves them to the center. She does it again every time he fixes it. He is going crazy and thinks the house is shifting! Today is the day she will finally tell him she's been messing with his mind. He is going to be so embarrassed that he fell for it!

I have another one. My Son was always playing pranks on me. I always get up and start the laundry first thing in the morning. Anyway, I opened up the lid on the washing machine and he had taped a real looking rubber snake on the lid. I squealed and dropped the lid before I realized what it was. Of course he thought it was hilarious. That was when he was a teenager. Another one, we had friends that watched out house for us while we were gone. WE came home and he had put fourth of July poppers on the the oven door and various cupboards around the house. I think I got more of the brunt of that one than dh. They were always trying to out do each other on pranks.
Diane Sue

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.