ordering from Cathe.com

I have just ordered my first DVD with cathe.com and I was wondering if you could let me know what the shipping times are? I am use to ordering from collage video and they are usually 2-4 days.

Just wondering...I am very excited to get my new DVD and VERY excited to get the 4 new DVDs at half the price!!!

THanks!
Mary Kate in Ga.:)

mine always came 2 business days later if it is in stock. Really fast!

"you miss 100% of the shots you never take"

Debbie

Their customer service is awesome too. I recently ordered 4 DVDs and a high step. One of my DVDs arrived loose in the case and as a result, had little scratches all over it. I e-mailed SNM and they offered to send out a replacement disc right away.

I usually receive my DVDs 4-6 business days after they've shipped via UPS Ground. (I live in Houston, TX.)

It depends on where you live - GA you should get them fairly quickly - I think GA is only 1-2 business days from NJ where they are shipped. Me I either pay extra or I wait 6 days as I live in California... *sighs*

The last time I ordered, it took 5 days. It was in Georgia on the 4th day. (I am in Alabama). Also, mine went over a weekend, I think...need to learn to order on a Monday!!!

You can use the tracking on the site; just go to the home page, then click on UPS tracking. It will take ya right there.

Julie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.