Option 2 is the winner!

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! Once again, thank you so much for your input regarding our DVD options. After reading all of your feedback we have decided to go with Option 2. We have already posted some details about the DVD presale and we will have more later this week. :) :) :)

Thank you, Cathe and SNM!!! I've been checking your website regularly this whole day, hoping against hope that you will announce something about the DVDs! I know it hasn't been easy, and you will disappoint some people no matter what you do....but I'm definitely one of those that's thrilled to no end about the thought of the old workouts being put into DVD. I'm also very pleased about the setup of Option 2. The contents are almost exactly what I would have chosen if I had been given the chance...in fact, you can take out the word "almost". I'm really so excited!! (And you know I'm already waiting for announcements about Classic Cathe!!) Thanks again!!

peggy

Is that the PS DVD cover??

It looks really great! I was so delighted to see the update on the home page this morning. Two more weeks 'til presale! :) Yippee!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.