Opinions of the "new" M&F Hers

RE: Opinions of the

I hate, hate, hate the 'new look'.....Hate it! x( It looks just like the Fit and Fitness magazines that I have quit buying 'cause there is nothing in them.x( It might be my imagination, but I swear the 1st two 'new and improved' M&F Hers are fluffy too!! x(

Isn't the editior, or something, a former Fit or Fitness whatever? I thought I read that somewhere.....What a shame...I really looked forward to every issue, now I ain't gonna buy. x(

Just Energy, Fitness RX and Oxygen for me!

Kim

I have actually written 2 emails to the editor of M and F hers. The second one I wrote included a link to this page so that they could see all of the comments being made about their new look from fit, strong women who are SUPPOSEDLY their target market.

Of course, I haven't gotten any responses from them. If I do, I'll let you know.

Lynn

Intensitylisa I bought Fitness RX

Hi Intensitylisa:

I bought FitnessRX from your recommendation and so far I really like it. I haven't have too much time to get through it all, but it does seem like a good one. Thanks for the suggestion.

Cheers, Marcia :)

RE: Opinions

Someone ought to tell the M&F Hers folks to check out this thread if they want some valuable feedback. It looks like they're going to lose a lot of subscribers.

I got my M & H Hers issue the other day. It is no better than last months issue. It looks like I will not be renewing my subscription with them, it is no better than Shape or Fitness. I guess I will stick to Oxygen, Energy & Fitness RX.

What a shame, because the old magazine was soooo much better.

Terri

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.