Online Clothes and Silver Jewerly

Kat25

Cathlete
Hi

I was wondering if you gals have any suggestions / websites where you buy your clothes from. I usually like to try things on before I buy them but many of my friends buy clothes online and they seem to fit them pretty well. Any favorite sites you would like to share?

How about any sites where they sell nice silver jewerly? I love silver jewerly........:) I think I like it more than chocolat.....no.... wait.......

Thanks

Kathy

Check out QVC.
I buy quite a few Citiknits pieces from them. What's nice is that once you know your size with them, it's the same whatever brand they sell.
They also have nice silver jewelry (especially the stuff from Taxco Mexico and some other stuff from Bali).

Anthropologie.com and bodenusa.com

Once you know your sizes at these 2 stores you can buy with confidence because they are consistent. You can pick up a lot of anthropologie clothes on ebay for fraction of their retail price too. That's where and how I get my anthropologie fix.

Silver jewellery, try Lori Bonn, and Patricia Locke on ebay and Catherine Popesco too.

Clare

Kathy,
Boy, did you come to the right place...
I sell Silpada jewelry. It is all .925 sterling silver, and it is mixed with copper/not nickel (that can sometimes irritate the skin). It is all handcrafted for Silpada and is the same quality as Tiffany's and small upscale boutiques. All jewelry comes with a lifetime replacement guarantee. You can't go wrong. You can check out my website at: www.mysilpada.com/jen.mariano

My website has the whole catalog online. You don't need to have a "show" or book show to buy jewelry. You can order anytime (no minimum). If you are interested, just send me an e-mail. I can even send you a catalog. It is really awesome jewelry:) You may have also seen it advertised in O Magazine, Good Housekeeping, Glamour, etc. Also, all of the bachelorettes (on the Bachelor) wear Silpada jewelry. Check it out-it's really beautiful and unique jewelry.
-Jen:)

Thanks guys!!
Oh dear, I new I should have waited to check this at home. Now
I won't be able to get any work done (at work :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.